A small message to all the people in our society. A society which was the dream of Dr. B R Ambedkar. “Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self.” B. R. Ambedkar
Is this society the same one he wished for? Or is it worth living for people? Is this a place we need to be proud of? Are there answers to all this things?
I don’t think so. This society can be a better society only when you will be capable to make it one, of which he dreamt of. A society where we will be capable to answer all these questions and fulfill all our wishes. A place where women will be given full freedom and all evils of it will be diminished. For such a society, I have few things to tell them:
1. To all those men who thinks showing their power over their women will solve all their problems. Stop being an asshole and showing your muscle strength over your wife,s ister or mother. They are not your slaves who will be tolerating your behavior just because they love you. Your bad mood or your anger can’t be a reason for their harassment. Be a man who can be a savior for his family, not the evil of his own family of which people need to be afraid of.
2.To all those people in this society who speaks a lot about women empowerment and freedom of women, and then at your back will call those who fight for it and stand against it as a REBEL. Please, grow up and stop being a hypocrite even if it’s a woman. Everyone needs their power and want to be free, it doesn’t matter whether you are a man or woman.
3. To all those parents who kills the child in the womb of the mother itself for having a girl. It’s a women who gives birth to you and if you are not proud to have a girl as your child, you have no right to take birth from a woman too. You have no right to be a parent where you can’t be thankful to God for what you have.
4. To all those who can do things which might not be good in someone else’s eyes or you can say in our so-called society’s eyes, and are afraid to accept them. And even after doing it on their own too, calling the person CHEAP who express his/her views. Please collect some guts and return back here because if you can’t be responsible for your deeds you have no damn right to do it. Before doing whatever you, think thrice at least that will you be capable to accept it or not.
5.To all those who thinks religion says killing people. Stop your nonsense. God, Allah, Jesus or anything we believe in can’t be so cruel or harsh to be happy to see his children dying. Everyone has the right to live and you are no one to decide the destiny of someone. All are equal before him, whether you are Hindu, Muslim or Christian. It doesn’t matter. Your true heart matters the most and stop manipulating others for fulfilling your own wishes.
6.To those who thinks girls staying out late night or wearing short dresses are inviting to get raped. Please clean up your mentality you don’t belong from this world. This world needs people who is having a broad mind not such a cheap one. It needs people who can differentiate between RIGHT or WRONG.
7.To all those who thinks a girl is a burden and is good for nothing. Wake up please. Come to reality, there is nothing a girl can’t do that a boy can. But a lot many things are there which only a girl can bear. Giving birth to child after keeping it for 9 months in her womb will give a pain like having fracture of 10 bones but still they do it. Don’t forget, “you saw this world because of a girl only”.
8. To all those for whom money is ultimate and are always running before money, stop for a little and try to catch up with those who are important to you. Make them understand their importance in your life and let them feel you. Enjoy the moment which you have now, since no one saw the future. And don’t be so much indulged that rest of your loved ones will go far away from you. Just remember, “If not now then never”.
9. To the Government of India, who don’t understand the importance of abolishment of Reservation system in our country. Please, look around and see what this system made our society. A big difference has been created in between reserved category people and the general one. And look for those also who are not getting proper reservation who deserves to get it. Like the one from economically backward classes, who don’t get the opportunity to go for higher studies too.
Let’s make this a better society to live in and speak against WRONG and stand for the RIGHT thing. Live the life you wished for and don’t let others to control your life.
Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.